Under Offer! Award Winning Family Owned Flooring Business – Northern Suburbs, Adelaide.

3 year Average Adjusted Net Profit Return on Investment $170,000.
$380,000 + SAV

This is a small family-owned and operated business that has been in the town for over 33 years. The current store owners have operated the business for 6 ½ years and in that time have completely transformed a run-down operation into a “fabulous flooring experience” culminating in being awarded the 2023 Top Store Award for SA.

  • Owner-operated, no staffing issues
  • 5 1/2 days week operation
  • Dedicated contract installers
  • Modern updated showroom facilities
  • Centrally located off the main street
  • Ample off-street parking
  • Award-winning business
  • Full range of products and services available
  • Exceptional support and systems available online

In-store handover by the Vendors is included as part of the Business Sale Contract with product and systems training provided by the Franchisor.

Their private retail customers make up 95% of the business with the commercial sector taking up the remaining 5%. The commercial sector is something that could be more actively targeted with the addition of extra staffing arrangements.

Asking Price: Goodwill Plant and Equipment $380,000 plus SAV estimated @ $30,000

Agents Details

Steve Foreman

08 8472 3331

Enquire Here